Thursday, December 13, 2012

Back At It

Man, how I've missed writing. The feeling of my fingers moving swiftly across the keyboard is indescribable. It's like a friendship that picks up right where it left off. There are no hard feelings between the two of us (though, there should be due to my intense neglect).

I think part of the reason I haven't written is that I haven't had anything new to write about. Plus, I've been swamped with school. I was stuck in an abyss of research papers and literary analyses. Their gravity is relentless, constantly pulling me down, down, down. Though, I have to say I was pleased with my grades. So I really shouldn't be complaining that much, should I?

But now I have something to write about: my excitement for tomorrow!! Tomorrow I will be homeward bound to Minnesota for the last time. While that thought is upsetting and hits me with a pang of sadness, I'm anxious to get home and be with my family and friends for Christmas break! Hello one month of vacation!!!!! If my exclamation point usage doesn't give away my emotions, then the sky isn't blue. Although, this is my late night blog, so the sky is black right now (with some stars freckling its face). But I guess it's got to be blue somewhere, right? Probably in Australia... What I would give to be able to go to Australia....

Anyway, break here I come! Snow, prepare yourself for an epic play date. Friends and family, expect bear hugs. And house, though this is our last time together, know that you've been great and I'll never forget the memories made there.

On that note, I've got a ten hour car ride in the morning! So good night! Sleep well, or not at all my fellow night owls!

Forever yawning, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment